NOTES APPLICABLE TO ALL SESSIONS:
- Only a date that is completely open has no notation. If a specific date has any part of the day scheduled, it will appear as “BOOKED”. If you need to schedule a mediation on a particular date shown as “BOOKED”, then email or call me. Dates are “Double-Booked” (two sessions on a given date) only upon specific request.
- Mediation generally starts at 09:30 or at 13:30hrs.
- Venue of mediation is left to the attorneys. Travel time is not charged. I usually can host the mediation at my office
- PRIOR TO MEDIATION, attorneys are requested to forward via mail, email, fax or courier pleadings (with exhibits) & pertinent and/or court required documents. (see contact information) [For exp., in contract case, copy of contract; in suit on note, copy of note; in divorce, domestic relations financial affidavit and child support guidelines.] In a case involving a significant number of documents and a significant amount of time to review those documents, I reserve the right to charge for some or all of that preparation time – not to exceed two (2) hours. [NOTE: I have found that my doing my homework” prior to the mediation expedites the mediation session.]
- If the case to be mediated is though a ‘Court-Sponsored Mediation Program’, remember that the mediation date must be confirmed with that Program. The same is true if you desire to change a mediation date, with the change also possibly being subject to the Program’s or the Court’s deadlines. *NOTE: Even if the mediation is a Fulton County or Dekalb County case, the mediation will be charged at $300 per hour.
- A cancellation of less than forty-eight (48) hours in advance is subject to a cancellation fee of $300.00, this being at my discretion.
Also please confirm the mediation a week before the scheduled date.